Guiding You Through The Real Estate Process
At The Walker Law Firm, in Orange County, we represent commercial clients both within and outside the real estate industry with their real estate transactions and real estate litigation. Our clients include real estate developers and investors, real estate brokers, management companies, lenders, mortgage companies, title companies, home owner associations, owners, landlords, tenants, contractors, and businesses. Our lawyers have the legal skills and flexibility to protect and advance your interests in Southern California’s dynamic real estate climate. Our firm offers sophisticated legal services backed by years of experience helping clients achieve their goals.
Handling All Types Of Real Estate Transactions And Litigation
TWLF attorneys are experienced in all types of real estate transactions and are adept at proactively detecting potential problems before they occur. We counsel you on how a particular transaction can be structured on the most favorable terms, as well as take care of the necessary paperwork to complete it. Above all, we always keep your goals foremost in mind as we craft a unique, cost-effective solution that will work for you.
Our firm has the versatility and comprehensive legal skills to serve you effectively in meeting the opportunities and challenges presented by all types of real estate transactions and litigation, including:
- Commercial real estate purchases and sales
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial unlawful detainers
- Land Development
- Quiet title actions, slander of title, partition actions
- Joint Venture, Partnerships, and Strategic Partnering
- Takings, eminent domain and inverse condemnation
- Property Management
- Boundary, easement, covenants and licenses
- Title Disputes
- Land Use
- Real Estate Financing Contracts
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Common Interest Developments and Homeowner Association Operation and Disputes
- Land entitlements, permits, restrictions, fees and exactions
Contact an Orange County real estate attorney at The Walker Law Firm.