Ms. Hamud is an attorney at The Walker Law Firm, APC and presently her practice emphasizes Probate, Trust and Estate litigation; Probate, Trust and Estate Administration; and Estate Planning.
Ms. Hamud graduated Cum Laude from Chapman University School of Law where she attained a certificate in Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental law as well as served on the Executive Board of the Journal of Law and Policy. She was admitted to the California State Bar in December 2008. Prior to attaining her J.D., Ms. Hamud graduated Summa Cum Laude from Chapman University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies and a minor in Psychology.
Areas of Practice
- Probate, Trust and Estate Litigation
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Financial Elder Abuse Litigation
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Chapman University, Orange, California
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member