At The Walker Law Firm, we offer sophisticated and personalized services to individuals, businesses and business owners throughout Orange County and Riverside County, California. Our business attorneys craft creative and efficient solutions to legal problems, no matter how complex the issues may be. In doing so, we seek to build long-term relationships with our clients, so that we can contribute to their long-term success.
If you need legal assistance or representation for transactions or litigation related to your business, estate or succession planning, real estate transaction, or intellectual property, contact the Walker Law Firm to learn more about how we can help you.
The Walker Law Firm: Attorneys for Orange County, California, and Riverside County, California, Individual and Small-Business Owners
Each of our lawyers has particular areas of concentration, and we work together as a firm to serve clients' multiple needs. We handle legal matters that involve:
- Probate, Trust Law and Estate Planning: Creating personalized estate plans, probating estates, representing clients in will contests/will disputes and petitioning the court regarding trust matters. We also handle probate and trust appeals.
- Civil Litigation: Our business litigation attorneys are equipped to litigate business, commercial, employment, intellectual property, real estate and probate matters. This includes appealing unfavorable trial court decisions and pursuing other post-judgment relief options.
- Business Law: Providing business owners and entrepreneurs with practical legal advice, as well as negotiating and documenting business transactions and agreements. Our real estate dispute attorneys handle all types of commercial and residential real estate matters, from simple to complex, on behalf of clients in the real estate industry. You can also rely on our team for assistance selecting the appropriate organizational forms for your new business endeavors.
- Employment Law – Employers: Counseling business owners and managers on day-to-day employment-related issues, drafting clear and concise executive and employee contracts and policies, and resolving employment disputes on behalf of employers.
- Intellectual Property Law: Protecting clients' trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and trade dress against infringement while utilizing IP software to ensure they meet all filing deadlines.
Contact Our California Law Firm for a Consultation
At the Walker Law Firm, we value the relationship created with our clients. Our lawyers can handle all your legal issues, from the simple to complex. Contact an Orange County and Riverside County, California, attorney for an initial consultation.